IGNORED

Rally Clock ~ Clocks ~

WingZr0

• 2 weeks later...

Yo the First Of The Clocks Arrived!

First one from my hookups ^_^

This one is a 1 Knob Calender Version with numbers 00055.

This one is used and not sure how to test it so if anybody know how to please let me know. I was told to hook it up to a 12 volt battery (maybe a car battery).

Was running when it was yanked from a Z 432.

100_1739.jpg?t=1176402892

DatsunFairladyZRallyCalenderclock.jpg?t=1176402849

100_1720.jpg?t=1176402946

100_1722.jpg?t=1176402979

Awaiting Reply from PM I sent to the First Person in Line and will work down the List as they come in from Japan when ready.

No NOS ones were found at my Buddies Warehouse even though records show them in stock as of 8/86 but the company changed owners twice since then and record keeping got shotty along the way. He did search the building once completly all ready and doing so again just incase.

P.S. It's a little shy ^_^ROFL

More photos here. Look for Datsun Rally Callender Clock http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u280/Wingzr0/

~Z~

Hullo WingZrO

Thanks for the update. I stumbled on the photos of the clock and oscillator that monzter posted a few days ago. I haven't heard/read the story about those apparently NOS items that Jeff has secured. I would be interested in finding out.

Regards, Jack

Hullo WingZrO

Thanks for the update. I stumbled on the photos of the clock and oscillator that monzter posted a few days ago. I haven't heard/read the story about those apparently NOS items that Jeff has secured. I would be interested in finding out.

Regards, Jack

Yeah me too ^_^

I was able to get a 2nd but NOS Calender Clock from some other Cat and that one I'm keeping for Myself ^_^ I didn't think that was possible.

Jeff's clock was also the first I ever Heard of a NOS Rally Clock and I'm very happy he got it. That beuty's jus bleaming!

It was wonderful he saved the original box and photographed it and all the stampings on the box, oscillator and clock for future historicle reference, Thumbs up to that Cat for that :classic:

~Z~

Hello all and Ohayo ^_^

I decided that since theres most likely gonna be more 1 knob Calender Clocks than 2 knob Rally Clocks (based on sheer numbers produced) every one will have a chance to get one of each kind as they become availible.

So if you want to buy a Rally you can do it and still hold your place in line for a Calender. However if you do not need one or the other you can pass it along to the next Cat in line ^_^

This is what I thought would be fair considering that everyone has asked for Rally Clock and Oscillator only so far :cheeky: :stupid:

If any body has any oppions on this decision, I'm all hears.

P.S. Clock Photos will post here for all to see and all offers of said clock made through PM so as not not to flood the thread.

~Z~

Hello all and Ohayo ^_^

I decided that since theres most likely gonna be more 1 knob Calender Clocks than 2 knob Rally Clocks (based on sheer numbers produced) every one will have a chance to get one of each kind as they become availible.

So if you want to buy a Rally you can do it and still hold your place in line for a Calender. However if you do not need one or the other you can pass it along to the next Cat in line ^_^

This is what I thought would be fair considering that everyone has asked for Rally Clock and Oscillator only so far :cheeky: :stupid:

If any body has any oppinions on this decision, I'm all ears.

P.S. Clock Photos will post here for all to see and all offers of said clock ~clocks~ made through PM so as not not to flood the thread.

~Z~

Ohayo gozaimasu! (Good morning)

I realize some of you may have your PM notification turned off so please PM me if you are interested in buying the Callender Clock.

Also if you like to pass on it please let me know too as that will help aswell.

The order of the thread line will still be maintained and I'll send offers in the order of the list, I'm just trying to speed the Process along best I can for those who may want it :)

~Z~

This onee is a 1 Knob Calender Version with numbers 00055. This one is used and not sure how to test it so if anybody know how to please let me know. I was told to hook it up to a 12 volt battery (maybe a car battery).

Was running when it was yanked from a Z 432.

Interesting that you were told this came from a "Z 432", as the single knob clock was never used by the Factory on that model ( they all got the proper oscillator-run two knob 'Stop Watch Clock' ).

In fact, the plug shown on the single knob clock in your photos would not match up with the dash wiring loom on a 432 ( different plug ). Strange, isn't it?

I highly doubt that you will come up with any secret stash of two knob Stop Watch clocks and oscillators in Japan. They already change hands for pretty serious money in Japan and there is a finite supply of them, unlike the single knob clocks - which are more plentiful and MILES cheaper.

Alan T.

is it too late to get in on this deal?

Nope, both Clocks can be found but getting A Rally with an Oscilator (Working or Not) can be difficult. However I will Offer the Rally Clocks alone if thats all I can get a hold of and then the Oscilators just the same when the turn up ^_^

P.S. as long as you posted a measage of any kind in the Rally Clock ~Clocks~ thread then thats you place in Line.

So far Ithink you like member number 22 and please turn on your PM (Private Measage) notices function to recieve one on one info in the future :)

~Z~

Interesting that you were told this came from a "Z 432", as the single knob clock was never used by the Factory on that model ( they all got the proper oscillator-run two knob 'Stop Watch Clock' ).

In fact, the plug shown on the single knob clock in your photos would not match up with the dash wiring loom on a 432 ( different plug ). Strange, isn't it?

I highly doubt that you will come up with any secret stash of two knob Stop Watch clocks and oscillators in Japan. They already change hands for pretty serious money in Japan and there is a finite supply of them, unlike the single knob clocks - which are more plentiful and MILES cheaper.

Alan T.

Yep I believe your right :)

The Guy I bought this one from said a 432 but never provided A picture of the car so I took his word on it. I never thought there was a different wiring set for those 432's though, your one of the members who I'm always learning something new from down to the nuts and bolts ^_^

As far as my buddies ~stash~ I seriously doubt thats gonna pan out too:sleepy: otherwise he would have find them the 1st time around so I think it's safe to say they can update their records as N and A.

I'm having a better time finding these though through private party contacts and leads from friends who are willing to help :classic:

I Still wish those NOS ones would turn up though !

No percent chance or not ROFL

~Z~