IGNORED

Rally Clock ~ Clocks ~

WingZr0

OK BOYS AND CHICKS !

BARE WITH ME.....

I just got off the lock with a friend of mine in Japan and he tells me he may know of a stash of FAIRLADY Z RALLY CLOCKS in a warehouse chillin.

Problem is he needs the parts numbers of the clocks in order to look them up in the computer and see if they have 'em !

The numbers he needs are

1. The two knob lap counter clock

2. The one knob calender clock

3. The oscillator for lap counter clock

4. The oscillator for calender clock

He says he believes he actually seen the oscillators at least but says they look the same on the outside but built differently on the inside.

which is why he needs both oscillator part numbers to know which oscillator goes to what clock.

He's waiting on my reply with the Numbers so he can look them up and see what he can find.

Please help guys as he's talking like they maybe have a few.

CALLING ALL CARS ! ! ! !

~Z~

Also, if it helps, my oscillator box has the letters U.P on the side where the connector plugs in and 2101 on the bottom. The back of the clock assembly has 2111 F. I think I need a new oscillator box, tried connecting it once as recommended by the Z Clock repair guy, but the clock didn't start up. Still looks cool, if I have to have an inoperable clock I prefer my lap counter w/ the separate box over the clock the car came with that doesn't work. However, I'd prefer the rally clock to work of course if I could get a working box.

Edit: Put me down for number 3 clock and box since it took me so long to post

I jus sent the numbers off to my folks so who ever lines up on this thread gets the dibs.

Hopefully there'll be enough chow FO EVERYONE ^_^

Will let ya'll know as soon as I hear the news on whats good.

Sent the above box numbers aslo GO.

Thyanx for your help Will ! ! ! ^_^

~Z~

I would love one as well, but what would I use it for? Keep time I guess? Family herlom?

:eek: your not a newbie right?

All i can say look is at tha expression on my face.

My jaw is dropped and my eyes are blinking. :eek:

Then look at these pics.

The center part with the numbers up to 60 on it is suppose to spin I think making it your Lap counter ^_^

The gold box is the oscillator for the two knob Lap Counter Clock as the one knob Calender Clock has an internally built oscillator, or so i've been told by the Z Clock guy.

~Z~

post-13541-14150799305153_thumb.jpg

post-13541-1415079930533_thumb.jpg

post-13541-14150799305653_thumb.jpg