IGNORED

Sportmax 002 15x8 or Konig Rewind 16x7?

Ahut2000

S30Driver - Thanks! The tires are awesome! It's amazing what a difference a modern summer tire makes. Though it still keeps threatening to snow again here in northern Alberta.

Zedyone kenobi - It looks like you've already got a nice set of Panasports on the Z. I doubt moving from a 15" to 16" wheel would make much difference.

The Star Specs are a great tire, congrats on the upgrade!

46psi does seem awfully high for our Z's. What is the max cold pressure on those, like 44-46? 50? I bet with the performance tire, you would see even more comfort at 32 psi and have great performance.

Avatar updated. I'll need to get some new pics this w/e.

The tires came from Discount Tire Direct @ 45psi. I'll take some air out and see how they handle. Even at 45psi, they're still smoother than the old tires.

Some food for thought, the door sill on my 07 Civic coupe says 32psi at all 4 corners and I believe it weighs in around 2900 (tires are 205/55/16). It shouldn't be a problem running 32 in our lighter Z's. You'll definitely get better tire wear and contact patch with the right pressure

:beer:

• 2 weeks later...

I've been running the tires at 32psi for the last week and they're great. Not as crisp a turn-in but still very responsive. Of course the tire are much more compliant than they were at 45psi. Overall, I'm extremely pleased :classic:

• 2 weeks later...