IGNORED

Sportmax 002 15x8 or Konig Rewind 16x7?

Ahut2000

So far, Konig only offers Rewinds in 14 X 7 @ -9, a 15 X 7 @ 0, and a 15 X 7 @ +40 for FWD cars. Not at the Konig web site, http://www.konigwheels.com/ , or at any vendor sites is a 16 X 7, refered to or offered.

As far as inexpensive, wide, deep wheels go, nothing comes close to the Sportmax's. I like the looks and I think it's GREAT that the market has offered SOMETHING in our fittment (Thank the Toyota AE86 market for this), but I'm not much of a fan of the single piece cast alloy wheels.

Yea you paid $400 bucks for them, and the look good, but I'd give ya more cred (if that counts for anything) if you rolled up with NLA, used 15 X 8 @ 0 SSR reverse meshes you paid three times more for.

Konig is selling 16x7 Rewinds, they just haven't made it to their website yet. You can call or send an email to Gabriel at Techno Toy Tuning.

P.S. - I have nothing to do with them, but someone from HybridZ already contacted Gabriel in regards to these rims.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys just an FYI: The Sportmax 002s weigh 20 LBS!!!!

The rewinds are 13.29 lbs.

Thats from the manufacturers. Thats a significant amount of weight on each corner!! I was psyched when I saw the 002s and the price, but all changed when I inquired as to weight!!

From what I read on a ebay site that sells them they state.

Brand: Sport Max Racing 002

Finish: SILVER with Machine Lip

Size: 15X8

Bolt Pattern: 4X100 and 4X114.3 (4.5")

Offset: +0 mm

Center Caps Included

Weight: 16.0 lbs each

Still lighter than 20lbs but it's not 13.29 either.

I'm just going off of what the importer (Ensure Wheels 800-647-7462) told when I called. I inquired as to the weights of a bunch of thier wheels in the 15x7 size. As I look at my notes, I made a mistake. The 002 were 18 lbs. the 940s and 941s were 20 lbs. my bad!! Still 5 lbs a wheel is a lot, even though they look so sweet!!