IGNORED

240Z in movies

carguyinok

• 2 months later...

One of the "nowwhat.com" (Farmers Insurance) shows an orange one. A buddy wants to show his "mint condition" new car to him, only when they return to the parking lot it's totally stripped and up on blocks. BTW, the car totally wasn't mint before the stripping.

One of the "nowwhat.com" (Farmers Insurance) shows an orange one. A buddy wants to show his "mint condition" new car to him, only when they return to the parking lot it's totally stripped and up on blocks. BTW, the car totally wasn't mint before the stripping.
I saw that one on TV the other day. The car appeared to be a stripped and gutted 2+2. My wife even commented that at least they didn't trash a coupe... :tapemouth

• 1 month later...

How could you guys call yourself Z lovers and not mention the Wangan Midnight Live Action Movie. It stars a perfect replica of the "Devil Z" built by Speed Shop Shinohara. Since then the actual SSS 240z has vanished, no one on the internet really knows what happened to it. The movies pretty old, made in the early 90's if not late 80s, you would be hard pressed to find an actual copy of the film these days (I found one at a flea market for 50cents) but if im not mistaken there are a handful of full lengths posted on various sites. The original video tape I have is in pretty bad shape due to magnetic degration but its still viewable. Theres some mash ups of it as well, heres the only one I know of http://youtube.com/watch?v=Cp9_-QrnPws