IGNORED

240Z in movies

carguyinok

i saw one in top gun...the part when that chick that tom cruise likes takes off and drives through the city with her old porsche like a nut and tom cruise is following her, there was a 240Z driving by when they stopped

A 240z features very prominately in the movie Capricorn One, about How the USA faked a mission to Mars, and planned to kill the astronaults and say they got killed during re-entry to Earths atmosphere. Based on the conspiracy theory about man never really landing on the moon.

It's stars Elliot Gould, and at the end of the movie he's rushing around in a 240z. (might be a 260 or a 280, but its the 240z shape, not a 2+2)

Inner space, features a wicked mustang, but in the background of one fo the scenes you see a 240z going by.

and I saw an episode of sliders, and I'm pretty sure they blew up a dastun roadster. Bad people, that they are.

Mr C

I think there is a 280 in a movie called something summer or summer something. It's about a highschool kid that makes a hot rod corvette in shop class I think it was gold. And it gets stolen. So he goes on and adventure to find his car in Las Vegas where someone saw it. But it ends up being a hot rod 280z. Still can't remember the name of the movie.