IGNORED

What is the most attractive part of your Z

280~Master

What is the most attractive part of your Z  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What is the most attractive part of your Z

the warm, happy feeling I get whenever I sit in the driver seat!

Crappy day at work? Just sit down and relax in the Datsun Induced Bliss (and hope it's not just the exhaust fumes).

I am always warm when I sit in my seats...beacuse my seats are in my basement in storage!!!

Since my Z is still being stripped of paint...I'd say the most beautiful part of it is when i open the garage door and the light hits the shell just right....you can see the previous days surface rust growing and the way the colors dance on the sheet metal where one color of paint was stripped and the primer underneath glows...it makes me smile.

The lines of the POR-15 in the engine bay really stand out and if I look at just the right angle...well i can see a a spot I missed telling me to quit standing there and get back to work.

I love my Z.

...... Ice cold A/C thanks to a fan on the condenser and a couple of my own tricks......

Here's a couple of center vent temp tests I did this morning. The 810 (factory air) is a little colder than the Z (dealer installed air) but the Z is right in the same ballpark and both are as cold as modern 134A type systems.

post-3797-14150798464814_thumb.jpg

post-3797-14150798465636_thumb.jpg