IGNORED

Now taking orders - 240Z to 280ZX alternator adapters!

Arne

I want to give a big "Thank you" to all of you who have supported this project. So far, just over 40 adapters have been sold, with pending orders for another 20. The vast majority have been to members of this club, even though I did advertise them on other sites as well.

The truth is that at this price, neither I nor the person who builds them are making a lot of money on them. But that wasn't really the point. It is gratifying to offer a part to the Z community that I thought might fill a need. The orders and sales so far show that I was at least somewhat correct. Thanks to you all!

• 1 month later...

A quick update - now that the initial rush on these adapters seems to have abated, the 'manufacturer' may not always keep parts in stock on the shelf. That doesn't mean they won't be available, but the delivery time may be a bit longer than it was when the orders were coming in quantity. So if you haven't got your order in yet, it may take a bit longer than what it did earlier to get it to you.

I was at the MSA show and had one person notice my alternator set-up and the use of this adapter. Unfortunately, I was walking the show at the time and my wife was car-sitting - she didn't know the technical details so I missed a chance for a first-person endorsement of this adapter ... drats !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For any of you who have requested my address for this but not yet sent payment - Please hold up!

I can't promise when production might resume at this time. I'll keep everyone posted.