IGNORED

240Z Parking Light upgrade harness's for Sale

Zs-ondabrain

Dave, got the harness today.

Dude, you are to be congratulated on the professional job you do.

GREAT WORK!!!

if Datsun had you in the early '70's, we wouldn't be nagging you now. it would have been done right in the beginning.

i was going to start the rear suspension this weekend, but the dreaded IMAW/WIAI's struck on the parking lights. new relay/harness requires refurbed front fixtures, lenses (rears were already done). since ease of access required removal of front bumper, now also doing bumper mounts, brackets etc. etc. etc.

i'll let you know how the harness turns out but i'm probably safe by saying 'HOLY SH*****T' right now and just getting it out of the way.

thanks again

Can anyone here give me info on the 260Z headlight switch plug???

1) is it a 6-pin like the 240Z

2) if so are the wires similar to the 240Z's wire in the whole green/blue in, green/white out.

if someone can tell me, a few more people (260Z owners) can join the family of night drivers.

do they look any thing like this?.... or the right side plug on the 2nd picture?

O.K. great! But now that it's in, what were the results?

Are your lights brighter?

are your fuses getting as hot as they use to?

How long did it take in total to put in the harness?

How can I improve on it?

Would you suggest it to a friend? These are the questions that most people who look at this, are going to want to know. The reason most people look at a forum is because they have or had a similar problem or can at least relate to the subject.

The more answers we give (voluntarily) the less questions they will ask. So if you have installed any upgrade, whether it be from me, Motorsport Auto, the guy down the street or your own design, Let us know the "why's", "How's" testing and results!!

Just remember that "Neccesity is the MOTHER of all Inventions"

Dave.