IGNORED

3 240K coupes as a lot on ebay

Mr Camouflage

Jeezuz this is all over the place..

Firstly, Craig. I was planning on sourcing my Rewinds from ozzy tires in NSW or QLd i think. A friend of mine did this for his sprinter, and it turned out to be quite a deal...Im still looking into it.

So bruce are you set on buying the three? I think theres a few of us here who would be interested in parts if you happen to be the new owner :D

Tom

Hi Tom,

Yes I bought the three Coupes for $305. (Bargin) Now All I have to do is collect them. That's why I suggested only taking one and stripping the other two at the sellers place. He is fine with that. Hence the question for bits. I am thinking of smaller parts that are: A) Easier to get back to Melbourne. And B) Cheaper to send to their new respective homes.

Tom had a carbie for sale.

Well done Bruce.

I wonder if you could rent a truck capable of carying all 3 cars back, It would save you time and mucking about pulling the bits apart.

I would love a rolling shell to transplant my sedan parts into, but the cost to transport it to WA, well, it aint gonna happen. :(

Your yellow K looks good, Whats the story with the Blue one?

Thought I'd ad a pic of whats in my shed at the moment.

post-1278-14150796549222_thumb.jpg

i would also love to get a carby if they are in good condition (mine keeps flooding)

Kent, have you checked the float and valve seat yet? If these are OK, then what fuel pump are you using? Too much pressure will cause the fuel to blow past the valve and flood the carby.