IGNORED

3 240K coupes as a lot on ebay

Mr Camouflage

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/3-datsun-240ks_W0QQitemZ4601646194QQcategoryZ102220QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Pity they arent over this side of the country. Actually its probably a good thing. Have too many projects at the moment and I dont know how i'd explain to the landlord or the misses about the 3 datsun wrecks that appeared in the back yard.

post-1278-14150796532381_thumb.jpg

Agh, I wish they were available here, that initial bid looks great. Have you been checking the quokka lately Craig - anything noteworthy? Ive been low on cash for some time, so ive removed the temptation by not buying it.

In regards to your projects, whats happening - done anything to either the 'k or the new z over the last few months? Ive added iridium plugs to '8484, been thinking about suspension+wheels/tyres. Interested in some superlites :D?

Tom

mastadd240k, datoman2005, samsam11111 and mhmd2006 are all bidding. Are any of these club members ? Does anyone wish to combine their bidds and share the parts? Or do any other members really want these units to start or complete a project? I do already have 2 cars: One Good and the other requiring some parts.

I do not really need these 3 cars and do not wish to take anything away from another member. But at the same time, it seems a pitty to let them go . . .

I'm going to be emailing whoever wins - that's for sure!

I know mastadd240k (skylines australia) and I had a feeling datoman2005 was on ozdat but I have no idea about samsam11111 or mhmd2006. I think whoever wins will be getting a bargain though... the problem is you have to have enough ROOM for 3 parts cars.

I cannot help myself Lachlan.

Actually I am in the process of selling the XH PV and am looking to sell the Triumph.

Anyway, I have just been on the phone to the seller for the past 1/2 hour. Sounds like a nice bloke. It turns out that the Green Coupe is quite clean, manual, but not motor or gearbox. The white auto has front end damage taking it off the road, but apparently has a very good motor. And the blue auto will not start. So I have my work cut out for me.

He is happy for me to strip the White and Blue coupes at his house and trailer the Green one away back home. (Unless someone really wants either the White or Blue coupe)

This then leaves me with a question for members: Dare I ask It. . .

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE PARTS off either the White or Blue Coupes, PLEASE PM ME.

I need bits myself, but I will do my best to help others out as well. Please don't ask for things like engines (Bloody Heavy), but Panels, Trims, Brake Boosters, lights and smaller stuff should be ok.