IGNORED

"z stuff" link?

gema

Tomo, your link does not seem to be working.

Tomo, the link you posted was to your copy of 'the ultimate link' page. Do you still have this available? I have not seen it in quite some time and I recall there being some good links on there.

Wasn't there a collection of Z-related content taken from the web, centralized in one place, that was something absurd like five gigabytes? I'm looking for a link, just starting to build my knowledgebase on my new harddrive. I've searched here and hybridZ and can't seem to find the link. anyone have it or know what i'm referring to? thanks.

I started the 800 meg collection years ago and still have it

up and running at www.V8-240Z.com To get to the collection

click on the morphing Z at the top and follow directions. There

is new stuff being added all the time.

I started the 800 meg collection years ago and still have it

up and running at www.V8-240Z.com To get to the collection

click on the morphing Z at the top and follow directions. There

is new stuff being added all the time.

Yes, at a quick glance this looks to be the same colloction for the most part (we both have added to it). This means that you are the person who shared this content with me some time back and I wish to say a great big huge THANK YOU!!!!! This information has been very informational and helpful to not only myself but also to others. I'd have given credit sooner but I lost the emails we exchanged and thus could not remember who provided the starting point for me.

Gentlemen, V8-240Z is someone we should all be thanking for starting this collection of information. He shared it with me some time back (I think it was only about 500MB or so at that time...may have been up to 800MB, don't remember) and I have been hosting that content on my server and adding to it as well...but had V8-240Z not got me started I'm not sure I would have any Z content posted to the web.