IGNORED

New and improved! Bimonthly poll of the month

hls30.com

What Zcars do you have? counting works in progress, but NOT parts cars!  

327 members have voted

1. 1. What Zcars do you have? counting works in progress, but NOT parts cars!

• 240Z Series one bone stock
    • 240Z Series two bone stock
    • 240Z customized
    • 260Z bone stock
    • 260Z customized
    • 280Z bone stock
    • 280Z customized
    • 280ZX bone stock
    • 280Z customized
    • 280ZX
    • 280ZXT
    • 300ZX(T) (Z31)
    • 300ZX (T, TT) Z32
    • 350Z
    • It aint a Z anymore!

Actually John other Z's fall into that catagory more so then the Scarab. The Ferrari Z's and Tomohawk Cobra Z's for example.

Will your Alpha One GTO body, that's a Ferrari-ish Z? Is it like the Scorpion body Kits?

Vicky

Man I have a lot more to learn and lot more reading I guess there is definitely more to Z's than stock !!! It is hard for us old guys to change our old ways of thinking especially have owned Z cars since I was 22 in 1974 shows how long I have been in the Z mode and my first Z was a new Emerald Green 260Z !!! Time to have a more open mind !!!!!

Yes Vicky, It is based on the original Ferrari 250GTO, but everything under the skin is still Z-albeit the engine is from an 82ZXT. WHen I finish it, it may be in a different catagory, but for now, the difference is only skin deep.

post-4106-14150795508503_thumb.gif

Sorry, can't do that. It's against my religion LOL

Can't you delete some of those later models to make space for the brothers and sisters of the '240Z', '260Z' & '280Z'? Probably too late now.

Don't you just hate whiners? :bunny:

Too late? That's assuming we have a deadline. ;) I'd like to see these on the poll as well. Should be easy enough to edit.

Yea, cut out that whining. :D

I voted for bone stock 260z, but it is not quite "bone" stock, but I would definately not consider it modified. I have bullet mirrors (will eventually replace with diff mirrors), cd player (the original tape deck is in my room and I am planning to fit it before the summer is over), 72 su's, a non-stock steering wheel and gear knob, and a rally clock. I want it to appear stock for the most part, but with a few goodies :) .

-Ben

I have two GRS30 260Z 2+2 one of which is bone stock and the other almost so - it has a body kit, different radio and the upholstery has been redone in a fabric rather than the original vinyl. I am leaving the latter car as is for the moment but will likely return it to bone stock when the time comes for it to be restored.

Am looking for a 2 seater sometime in the future once my bank account recovers.

Come on MOM!

It was a mistake, All I left of was a pair of parentheses and an "S30" between them. It's not like I credited Goertz with designing the Z or called a ZX a Z, or brought the cane toad to Australia :finger: !

I mean hey, in another thread I did credit Australia with giving the world the Koala Brothers :laugh: !!!

Will