IGNORED

If there is a better looking Zcar, please show me.

spudea

TheHelix112--- you posted "That is a damn nice looking zed. Get the flares not looking so bubbley and blending into the original lines and it'd be close to perfect for me."

I am planning on doing much the same look to my 71'z

I have the california rear spoiler, plan on putting street flares, a fiberglass air dam, I will however not use side skirts, and will keep the original bumpers.

I have not done any fiberglass work before. What is your suggestion to smooth the "bubbley" and blend into the lines of the car.

That was my thoughts exactly when I saw the picture, but don't know how to go about doing it.

Thanks,

Mark

There are alot better looking Z cars than that. I personally think it's pretty average myself.

Not trying to be a plick but I've seen some much nicer examples and you did say show me better.

So to start with look in HS30-H 's gallery http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=2116

Then take a look in my gallery :)

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=1316

blashphemy never.......

Besides Nissan were doing the Alan Key flares before Holden :).

I'm still not 100% sure I'm going to do it to my Z yet but I certainly do have a soft spot for the flare kit :).

There is nothing like the original lines of the Z with clean paint and shiny rims :)

I guess I just don't like the whole make my Z a 911 look-a-like style.

Are those Ford Cobra Mustang wheels on that Z? I saw a Lexus SC400 (Toyota Soarar) the other day with the 5 spoke mustang gt wheels and it looked aweful. I am not digging the wheels on this car either. I should more positive, I apologize.

-Ben