IGNORED

So what does your Z sound like!?

Ron Carter

following link give me an error "You do not have permission to view this gallery."

You might have to register on HybridZ.org to view that video but billramsey2002's post said he did so I don't know. I read the uploading rules here on videos and 10mb is the file limit but every time I tried to upload a video it would not work and my file size is less than 10mb??????...... There must be a video upload problem or the file size limit is less than 10mb......

LARRY

I just uploaded a short snippet of my Z going through it's paces. I think it's in DIVX format since I made it over 2 years ago I'm not 100% sure.

So if you can hear it but can't see it you'll need the Divx codec which is at www.divx.com quite a common codec so most should have it. :stupid:

Slover is in the 818 area code, I know that someone on WCZR's has used them recently...unfortunately I dont have their address.

I know of their reputation and they are about the best around that I know of...yes I would use them to freshen up your E-31