IGNORED

What I've been up to!

cremmenga

I cant believe you did that! Was there any damage done to the shell or did it work out good??

That method looks ALOT easier than what I've been doing (on a creeper with a torch and a scraper). Nice work. You could get that whole bottom POR'd in no time now!!

Post some pics of how it's progressing.

Zak

Ha ha Ya i can't believe I did it either, I ask on this thread if anyone thought it would be ok to do and nobody said anything so i went with it! there was no damage at all. well i f'd up the little red wagon but other than that nothing. He did the whole under side, engine bay and interior compartment in under 2 hours, cost me $140 which was well worth it!!! I'm going to put it back on its side in the garage to POR-15 it!

• 4 weeks later...

I am sure glad my body was about rust free, That is more work then I want to do. I shouldn't bitch about the little body work i have to do when i see the time you have in.

By the wayCremenga, what's your opinion on the por-15 stuff?I asked them for a catalog 2 weeks ago and still haven't gotten one. Are you using anything else besides the black.

steve

First of all agemeansnothing, that is a foolish comment!!LOL there is no such thing as to much power!!! And MadKaw, ya I love the POR-15, i'm using it on absolutely everything!!!!! I use the back and I have some top coat but as soon as I get the subframe conectors in i'm going to spray it on so we will see how that goes!!!

Here she is, my LS1 with T56 6 speed, it has the billet pulleys and braided fuel line. It will eventually have a polished aluminum 90mm intake, and roller rockers, msd coils, the list goes on......... but till i have it paid off this is what it will look like! I also have a ton more pics in my gallery.

post-7858-14150797827302_thumb.jpg

post-7858-14150797828008_thumb.jpg

post-7858-14150797828698_thumb.jpg

post-7858-14150797829395_thumb.jpg

post-7858-14150797830103_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I finally found the before pics to my console I redid. They were at my parents house. But here they are you can see the HUGE difference from the before to the after pics I have posted above!! I reposted the after pics in the post below, Check it out I was so happy the way the turned out!! that texture and color, everything turned out great!!

post-7858-14150798284643_thumb.jpg

post-7858-14150798285302_thumb.jpg

post-7858-14150798285927_thumb.jpg