IGNORED

240Z on ebay.au in Melbourne

Mr Camouflage

It's funny how the zed prices are going up, or at least the prices being put on them are going up. A few years ago, $10000 would score you an imaculate restored example. It seems any fairly neat example will set you back at least 10k these days.

That 260 looks NICE. Maybe not 12,000 nice but you can't tell from pictures.

If its as good as it sounds then it would be worth close to 12, certainly 10.

A lot cheaper to buy a car like that one sounds than to pay half that for something basically ok but well used :classic:

You think $12k is pricey for this one. It was first advertised about a month ago on another classifieds website for $22k!

It was for sale late last year in Melbourne, owner was asking about $10k for it then. I got some pics at the time. From the sellers description it hasnt had anything done to it in this time.

Joseph

Well I suppose the increased prices are good in a way for those of us that already own zeds. The way these prices are going I will most certainly be hanging onto mine and fixing the last few things that need doing.