another barn car - Page 3 - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

another barn car

Featured Replies

MikeW,

I sent one to Ed a month or so ago, I will see if I can't come up with another one for you.

Will

MikeW,

I sent one to Ed a month or so ago, I will see if I can't come up with another one for you.

Will

Awesome!! No hurry, of course. My car has been missing this for 20+ years.

  • Author

i see the auction has been jerked off of ebay.anyone know how high the bid got before it ended?

  • Author

musta got an offer he couldn't refuse( privately)from tony ROFL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Well you guys asked what happened to the car...I asked the seller and here's his response:

Hello and thanks very much for your interest in my 240Z. Yes, I did sell it outright yesterday for

$5000.00 when the bidding was at $4250 .00. It is a nice original car and I'm sure will make a nice

additition to someone's collection. I may have another one coming in the future...I'll keep you guys

posted.

  • Author

thanks for the update. someone got a pretty good deal-i think.

If that cars was as nice as it looked in the pictures, seerex, hhm stupid dealer! $5,000 sounds really cheap.

  • Author

maybe burt should auction his car off at b-j auction.looks like a lot of desposible cash been thrown around down there.(no reserve though might be very nerve racking)

what are you supposed to do with a car like that? can you imagine what would happen if it got dented? the only thing i could think of is putting it into a museum but wheres the fun in that..

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.