another barn car - Page 4 - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

another barn car

Featured Replies

maybe burt should auction his car off at b-j auction.looks like a lot of desposible cash been thrown around down there.(no reserve though might be very nerve racking)

Yup, there’s a lot of bidding on emotion going on in Scottsdale. Somebody paid over $300,000 for a Ford GT when there’s one on ebay with a BIN price of $215,000.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4522709632&category=6057

I agree that Burt should put his car up for auction at B-J. Hopefully, it would be put on the block while the television cameras were on and Brock Yates was off eating a chili dog. ROFL

All it takes is for some rich dude who lost his virginity on prom night in a silver 1971 240Z wanting to rekindle some old memories. :love:

Hopefully this is a good sign that Z cars are being recognized in the classic car market

  • Author

good sign if selling, not good if buying.i prefer being the rodney dangefield of classic cars.less interest- cheaper cars and parts, nes pas?

good sign if selling, not good if buying.i prefer being the rodney dangefield of classic cars.less interest- cheaper cars and parts, nes pas?

I agree, Patrick.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I am with you guys, while I am a buyer I want the price low.

Willl

  • Author

pardon my french :stupid: ROFL

Truth be known, that is approximately 1/3 of the French I know!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.