IGNORED

How Old?

AChev

How old are you? (or should I say young)  

218 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you? (or should I say young)

• 16 - 20
    • 20 - 30
    • 30 - 40
    • 40 - 50
    • 50 +

Well I would like to know, who owns street cars and who owns race cars.... I bet the 30+ croud has the race cars, and the >30 croud is the street car group. So with this poll who has what kind of car?

1 Vintage race car here 30 something age group

I'm in the 50+ club and own both. :knockedou My 1970 (I've owned it since 1976) HLS30 00029 is a IMSA prepaired race car. and my 1972 (owned since new) is a street car (being restored). JLP

Well, I was 22 when my 72s were being build. I have a street (3.2L) and a ITS style time trial 240 racer. Got my first Z and first new car in 74 from Bob Sharp. A guy down the street from me had a 71 w/327 complete with a chrome blower coming out of the hood. An early hybrid Z.

I was a just a lad of 31 when my Z was built in 2-71. I am pleased to be able to punch the 50+ button. Gawd, that sounds young to me. I wish I was 50 again... Actually, I do not. I would be working and not having the time of my life. I retired at age 58 and have been retired for going on 7 years. I am working too darn hard on this Z restoration. I told my wife I needed to get a job so I could relax a bit. I polished parts and nuts and bolts for the platers yesterday for nearly 12 hours. The guys were going up to the platers today and I needed to get the parts prepped. I could use a good union for retired guys. I guess that is one way to stay young... work yourself to death!