IGNORED

15" Rewinds

Go240Zags

Both z32 calipers and brembo 4 pistons can be squeezed under 15 inch rims.

It depends on your rim design( spoke design, internal rim diamater) and rotor size.

*keyword being 'squeeze'

The konigs look like a great bargain! thinking of getting some as a second set of wheels.

Yes I've been through this with my cheif mechanic :).

For the type of rotors i would wanna use with Z32 or Brembo's it wouldnt be worth it and 16" is minimum size I would require.

The Superlites i have don't accomodate for much in terms of inner design so it's easier to just get another set of wheels.

Hi everybody, sorry that I use youre thread but I have just one Question. I got a set of 4Wolfies, 2of them are 15"/7" and 2of them are 15"/8,5". Is it possible to but them on my 240Z? They were maybe on a 280ZX before.

I cant try it yet because I`m right in the middle of an compl. Restauration.

Thanks a lot, Joachim.

check this out

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4527551494&category=34209

original factory mags- is there such a thing? i thought all 240z came form the factory with steel wheels and hub caps.

You are correct (for N.A. market cars)

This is another example of someone with very little knowledge spreading fertilizer around.

I'm not even sure they are Minilites, Look more like Panasports to me.