IGNORED

15" Rewinds

Go240Zags

Just doing my usual eBay check for some Panasport caps that aren't the $14 each they want from the Z Store and came across these 15x7 Konig Rewinds. I checked these out in 14" before I got a set of nice, but used 15x7 Panasports. If they go for the "Buy-It_Now" that would be a decent price, and doesn't look like they try to gouge you on shipping either. I don't know how much they weigh, but they're a nice look -- somewhat different than the Panasport/Minilite/Watanabe, but much the same.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7946988193&category=43955&sspagename=WDVW

Oh yeah: Anyone have some nice used Panasport caps gathering dust they'd like to sell for a good deal to a fellow Z freak?

post-5416-14150794723351_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Gabriel has been very active on the club4ag forum as well and the Toyota crowd has nothing but good to say about him. Alot of you are hot for the Wats. What's the difference except the lack of 3 swans and the additional $1,600 in your pocket? Go for it. I would have if the 15's were out when I was shopping. Maybe that's a plus. As I still have light wheels that look different than most. Look into my crystal ball.... I see many a rewind fitted z in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...
Gabriel has been very active on the club4ag forum as well and the Toyota crowd has nothing but good to say about him. Alot of you are hot for the Wats. What's the difference except the lack of 3 swans and the additional $1,600 in your pocket? Go for it. I would have if the 15's were out when I was shopping. Maybe that's a plus. As I still have light wheels that look different than most. Look into my crystal ball.... I see many a rewind fitted z in the near future.

I should have asked for a commission for starting this post. ROFL I'm glad lots of people are getting some affordable wheels with good service.