IGNORED

MidwestZ??

GregP

This one is a chapter size slice of the 240 Z gossip cake. In the 16 months I have been around, I have seen a lot of funky stuff go on, but this one is really strange.

You take care of your deal with Chloe, Andrew. I'm not going to raise hell with her.

• 2 weeks later...

Imagine my surprise early this morning to see midwest z-car bidding on a new 72 dash.

May not be the same, but thought I'd stir up the rumors.

Item title: NEW - 70-71 Datsun 240Z Dash

Only actual bids (not automatic bids generated up to a bidder's maximum) are shown. Automatic bids may be placed days or hours before a listing ends. Learn more about bidding.

User ID Bid Amount Date of bid

volgolf153q ( 239) US $610.01 Oct-11-04 21:21:30 PDT

midwest_z-car ( 164) US $600.01 Oct-11-04 21:21:05 PDT

carl240z ( 48) US $589.00 Oct-11-04 20:43:36 PDT

armyifid ( 9 ) US $515.79 Oct-07-04 14:49:19 PDT

armyifid ( 9 ) US $507.00 Oct-05-04 21:12:57 PDT

• 1 month later...

Just yesterday, I responded to an inquiry on the IZCC list referring to this thread. I have had several conversations with other members from this site about the issue and we all have our ideas, but I believe (from all indications) the issue is over.

BTW: I have a number of MidwestZ collector edition business cards. :cheeky:

In the last two messages I got from Chloe:

"... but it's just been crazy the past couple weeks."

"It's been slightly overwhelming...but these things happen. I'll pull through it."

MidwestZ is a full blown business as far as I know. I can certainly understand being in business for myself. If I have a problem or go on vacation, the whole place virtually shuts down. I have been explaining my whereabouts last week for the last three days!

If Chloe's operation is anything looking like MSA, I could understand even more. MidwestZ probably needs a few employees at this point, eh, Chloe? :classic:

Maybe her ISP is messed up; it happens. :disappoin

So she just deserted us..........

Looks like it was the other way around. She deserted herself.

Come on guys... it becomes obvious that she had a nervous break down. Total withdraw from any farther interaction with the Z Car Parts crowd...

She shows up on a Cat Lovers forum.. seeking some type of human contact in an area she thinks is safe from the pressures of the Z Parts business...

One person from this form finds and contacts here there... no farther posts from her in that from then on.

She got into a business from home, thinking it would be simple and part time. Maybe lower stress than working for the dealer... the business grew out of hand, the personal demands grew and she cracked.

She just can't and won't deal with the situation.... All your concerns for her welfare are very kind... but she needed help way before she finally broke down.

FWIW,

Carl B.

I've seen it happen before.... pretty much the same way.