IGNORED

MidwestZ??

GregP

HLS30.com,

Charlie Osborne is a good guy, bought a couple of things from him.

Too Intense Restoration is also another source that can sometimes get hard to find parts, but not always at a good price.

I used to buy a ton of parts from Courtesy Nissan in TX: http://www.courtesy-nissan.com/ Their customer service used to be very good. They would try to find you hard to find parts and offered a Z Club discount in the range of 25-28%. However, something changed down their and their service really sucked the last time I bought from them. their prices seemed to really climb up there too. That's when I found Chloe. She had vastly superior customer service, she had truly amazed me a couple of times by finding those impossible parts and her prices were about the best out there. She will be sorely missed. I just hope she is ok.

Great vendors are hard to come by.

Please share any other good vendors that you find!

Marty

TIR has been the subject of many threads in the archives-they do not seem to understand what "original" means-in addition to trying to sell pieces at overly inflated prices.

I bought the Zedd Findings "designed to replicate the original floor of the 240Z. All bends, undulations, holes, and forms have been duplicated" floor set, and was impressed. Mr. Osborne does have a handle on what original means, as well as what it doesn't, and has expressed his willingness to help those of us that want "original" parts, or parts clearly identified as patterned after original parts.

Will

I too, can't recommend Charlie enough! His business is like buying from a friend or neighbor- he goes out of his way to be helpful. I've met Charlie at several Z events in the Northeast, he is one of the more pleasant people i have come across.

I just used Motorsport Auto (MSA). I compared prices and they were reasonable for what I bought. I had heard that they may be a little high. Customer service was terrific and they offered all kinds of helpful advice. This is only the First time I have used them. Nice catalog. WWW.zcarparts.com

Greg

I have bought a few things from MSA that didn't really meet up to my expectations, but if you tell them about it they will usually make it right. Some of the people working there are pretty good about this.

Vicky,

I have used Banzai a couple of times and found them to be great to deal with. They have most of the reproduction decals, that are of very good quality. I am not sure if he obtains and resells any part you want, or just what is on his website. I have only purchased what he has listed.

He is a nice guy and knowledgeable too.

Marty

I got a tracking number from payapl today, still no word from MWZ, and USPS says:

"Current Status

You entered 0180 5213 9073 4578 4096

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper or shipping partner on September 02, 2004 to expect your package for mailing. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later."

I guess that means it will ship out tomorrow. If I had only made that 11th phone call, I would have received everyhting with in a couple of days.

Having said all of that, I still hope Chloe is doing well, and recovering from whatever is going on.

Will