IGNORED

another claimed 69 240

St.stephen

Welcome Mike M, its good to hear of another series 1 out there. 127 is a pretty low number. Send in some pictures and ask away. Lots of good folks here to answer questions. Tell us some history of the car if you can.

Good luck!!

Chris

Hi Vin 00127,

first of all I would like to say welcome to the site glad to here you are intending to save another one of the 69 build 240Z. As you are probably aware most questions can be answered by someone on the this forum, the knowledge level of the members is sometimes amazing. It will be fantastic to see your pictures, I am sure they will generate some discussion. Do you know much of the history of your Z, did you manage to save any of the documentation ( delivery information and such). Does your Z have the data plate / original engine fitted.

I hope you have great success with your Restoration, good luck.

cheers

Steve :classic:

Watch out , here comes another "WELCOME"! Everyone here loves Zs, pictures of Zs, questions on Zs, facts on Zs, and we are always ready for more Z friends! Hit the fridge for a cold one, get comfortable, kick your shoes off, and join right in!

Will

Originally posted by vin00127

im starting a restoration on a 1969 z

vin 00127 production date oct 1969

registered as a 1970

ive had the car 10 yrs in storage

ill be taking a few photos if anyone is interested

mike m

canada

Welcome, Mike. Just looked up your car on zhome.com - looks like you've got your original engine. How original is the rest of your car? Several of us on this board are restoring/refreshing very early cars (mine is #215), and like to compare original bits, since the very early cars often have some unique pieces. Love to see what you've got!:classic:

• 1 year later...

thanks for the welcome

sorry it took so long,

i got stuck in a time warp it seems.

im still restoring the car here in the great white north.

here is a photo of the 69 on my rotissery still being fixed.

and also a photo of my race car being built for GT2

other photos can be seen at www.atlanticz.ca

my handle there is also vin00127

cheers !

post-6321-14150796922907_thumb.jpg

post-6321-141507969232_thumb.jpg