IGNORED

Best car or car chase

seerex

without a doubt I would have to say "Bullitt":love:

Then again "Gone in 60 Seconds" had some SWEET cars:love:

Then of course in " The Rock" there was that cute little Italian car:love:

...looks like I had some doubts after all:stupid:

Originally posted by CoastGuardZ

And for any of the turbo dodge fans out there...

The Wraith... 80's film with charlie sheen, dies-comes back to life with a badass turbo charged chrysler. Lot of goofey 80's custom cars... like a Vette with the front end kit that gives it the non pop-up square headlights:sick:

Nate

I used to love that movie and hired it several times until my local video store had it pinched. :mad:

The Wraith.......

maybe somebody should start a thread about the worst car chases of all time, I'm sure it would rate a mention, along with other vomit ridden favourites such as:

Cobra, (sly Stallone, nice car, bad movie)

Gone in 60 seconds (the remake was a load of crud)

XXX (need I say more)

That is just the tip of the iceberg:sick:

I dunno if it counts as a car chase movie but you can't go past American Graffiti as an awesome car flick. Harrison Ford's worked '55 chev Bel Air is an awesome piece of work... and the lines...

Toad "what have u got?"

Harrison "more than you can handle"

the tools you see on prime time tv. Like "Wildest Police Video's" or "Worlds Worst Drivers" and "Real TV". Unscripted and real.

The guy driving the tank through San Diego, or the guy that steels a bus in Los Angeles. All tools:stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

My favorite is the Gene Hackman French Connection scene. I also admit to like the wacky Blues Brothers stuff with the Pinto Wagon flying off the road and sailing thru the air for what seemed like 10 minutes with Ride of the Valkyries music playing. Illinois Nazi's LOL!!

• 4 weeks later...