IGNORED

Body panels

marksexton

My beloved 1971 240z was recently hit causing damage to the front of the car. I need to find a replacement hood , left front fender and doors. Anyone have any suggestions on where I might find these panels/parts. The car was in perfect condition and I want to get it back on the road.

The swap meet organized by the Ontario Z-Car Club back in October had at least one set of Z doors in v. good condition that did not sell.  Hood, I'm not so sure about (they're a little more difficult to haul back and forth to events).  Bottom line is that these parts are still out there.  I think that if you post a want-to-buy listing on the parts-for-sale section of the larger owners club sites, you'll find what you need pretty quickly -- and probably at a good price, too.

• 2 weeks later...

Black Dragon has fenders in their catalogs for 240-260-280 models at $200 each. Also a hood but it is marked as only for a 280. Not sure what the difference would be. Price is $340. Anyone have experience with the quality of their body parts ? Good luck with your rebuild project, John-Lugoff, SC