• Under $10,000
    • $10,000-25,000
    • $25,000-40,000
    • $40,000-60,000
    • $60,000-80,000
    • $80,000-100,000
    • $100,000-150,000
    • Over $150,000

The bride and I make close to 100K, but with two in college, the belt is a bit too tight.

I have two 240's and a love for tinkering.

We live in a rural area of Eastern Washington State... no emissions test!

I'll get some pictures up soon.

• 1 year later...

As with others including the wife we drop into the 80-100k area, and now just being married I realize the wonderful tax breaks :( . Not sure where it all goes. Only one car payment, reasonable house payment, no credit card debt really, no student loans, or cocaine habits , hhhhhmm oh yea I have two Z's which create a vortex that sucks the very change from my pockets:), and the wife LOL .

I fall right on the 40K line but if I count my live in date we make about 60K together. It is amazing how far that does not go. She gets pissed every year about now. This is when I start getting the Z ready for spring and have to spend money. I Just bought a set of Illumina's and will be buying a new set of slicks soon too. It's just money though.

Whow is me...I live under a lemon tree in an orchard. You know, you've seen my sort walking the streets digging in trash cans for whatever! I can usually pan-handle about $15 to $20 a day and if I'm lucky I'll find some really long ciggy butts to puff on. We gots lots of veggies and citrus to eat for free...just gotta go pick it at night time so you don't get busted by the farmers. So, on a good year I can scrounge up about $5K...tax free of course. One of my favorite tricks is lifting TP from the gas stations...gotta keep a little extra TP around, you know! Sometimes on weekends I'll pick up trash in restaurant parking lots in trade for a hot meal....Mickey D's is my most favorite place! I keep my Z car stashed away in an old abandoned garage out on this ranch...aint seen no body out there in 5 years but me.

Yah right!!! LOLLOLLOL

I was replacing a set of KYB's that I did not like. They came on the car when I bought it with stock springs that had been cut down. Last year I replaced the springs with AZC springs. I am upgrading parts as time goes by for more performance oriented parts. It just happens that spring and my tax return come at the same time.