• Under $10,000
    • $10,000-25,000
    • $25,000-40,000
    • $40,000-60,000
    • $60,000-80,000
    • $80,000-100,000
    • $100,000-150,000
    • Over $150,000

As part of my continuing fascination with WHO owns Z cars and WHAT they do with them....... I am guessing this thing comes out basically a cross-section of society. It might even be weighted a tiny bit to the lower end. How many other collector groups of vintage automobiles can say that?

This should be secure...I can't imagine Admin having anyway of tracing a poll vote.

steve77

put us in the 40-60 range, now that Jenna doesn't work anymore. well, the twins definitely keep her busy, but she doesn't get paid to take care of them.

anyway, regardless of HOW MUCH we make, I've found that my money now goes ALOT farther since I don't have to make a CA house payment, or pay $2 a gallon for gas !!!

Steve, if we could move the CCZCC and all our Zs to Omaha, life would be perfect ! no smog test for those curious (or worried)

So far, it's how you expected it, pretty broad with a median of the middle'n. I fit dead center on that bell curve. Seems strange to me, with the life I've lead, to end up with a job, house and vintage car hobby. Who'd thought the 70's doper kid would made good?

I'm rediscovering my Roadster this week. WOW! what a f'n ride!

I'm in industrial equipment sales (big ticket CNC machine tools), so I've been all over that scale!

Early to mid-90's: I was sure that I'd be able to retire by the time I was 45... and lived like it (country club, Lexus, Saab, lots of pricey travel). All with a stay-at-home Mom in the house.

Late 90's: things started to get ugly (While Clinton was still in office... It's not Bush.)

2000 to present: surviving! (good thing the stay-at-home Mom is my alter-ego when it comes to frugality!)

Like everyone else, 401K is now a 200.5K.

Just signed For the Worlds GREATEST NAVY. SO I wont be making the worlds best money but, hey everything I make goes directly into my pocket.

I would fall under the U.S$12-15K. I plan to pay a professional to fully go through my project 71. Any of you guys know of a good company?

-Brandon

3 1971 240 zeds