IGNORED

I live in Portland Oregon

beandip

...snip... My Z has been ''finished'', for some time now. Mostly a maintenance thing , unless I am upgrading something. ...snip... Gary

This translates to:

I disassemble the car REGULARLY, it's finished when I can no longer find anything to unscrew, unbolt, or pop open, then I re-build it all only to discover that the "ticking" noise I heard was the new wind-up alarm clock I put out in the garage... LOL

Maintenance is defined as the weekly disassembly of components that most of us would seriously debate for a week or two and put off even longer. :P

Upgrading, is also on an ongoing basis and defined as: That part is not currently installed on my car and it's bound to be better than the one on my car because I haven't yet disassembled my car to the point of being able to replace that part, therefore I must disassemble it.....ROFL

All of these combined symptoms are known in the PDX area as Berglund/Moisant syndrome, with a mild case of Frisbyitis.

I'll now exit stage left while I duck and run......:bandit::ninja:

E

Ken and Greg, be very carefull not to be led astray by that bunch up your way, One sells his friends cars on websites-with out having to be asked, and is currently shopping for implants for his "roof". One resto-mods new hotwheels for kicks, thinks pinstripes help EVERY car, and one spends more time taking apart and putting back together than driving...

They all seem nice enough, so it must be something in the water...

Seriously, you have found an elusive Z spot, A good natured group of guys with very diverse backgrounds and deep Z experience...if only Sydney Moon was the ZPS driver...ROFL

Will

I'd be shipping a lot more parts...ROFL

Arne,

What are you thinking! You really want E or Beandip to be the ones letting her drop anything she wants after that drive, and share a properly prepaired beveridge and a backrub in nippy weather after her long drive? I bet E has already ordered 500 gallons of lime jello and a hot tub(and is now figuring out where the pinstripes will go....) just thinking about it!

Will

• 9 months later...

Hey guys... I've wanted a Z for a few years now and now that I'm out on my own I finally got one! I'm in Hillsboro Or and live with my girl/wife(I'm 20)LOL; we also have a cat.

The car is a 78 280z with a factory blue repaint. She runs strong and has little cancer and I'm super excited to start learning and tearing into her.

I also am very surprised to see so many people in the Portland OR area. Is there any kind of get togethers coming up because that would be awesome!:cheeky:

Hmm... I'm 33, 0 kids, 0 wives, 0 girlfriends, 2 parrots, a '71 under restoration, a '75 parts car, 1 crotch rocket, and a house renovation project.

Hi there YOUNG ONE!! This is yourself replying nearly 6 years later. OMG. What did you learn in that timeframe? Women are C-R-A-Z-Y!! And, it's awesome to have friends on this site that can help you finish your Z project. I just can't believe it's been nearly 6 years since I saw you on this thread. Things are going much better these days and I love what you've done with the website since 2003!! :bunny:

I'm now 38, 0 kids, 0 wives, 1 girlfriend, 1 parrot, a '71 complete car, and no more parts or junk in the garage. :cool:

Wee!

Just a few minutes after posting my intro I checked out northwestz.org and found that they meet every month. And in Beaverton no less!(About 15 mins. away) Woot woot.

I'm going to sign up as soon as I can spare the membership fee. :stupid:

It's really cool to see all of the events and get togethers that have taken part. I really look forward to meeting everyone and checking out your rides!:D