IGNORED

What's your favorite part of the site?

Mike

Just wondering what some of you consider your favorite part of the club site?

I really like the random Zcars page. Every time I want a short burst of random Z's from our gallery, I just open that page and hit refresh every time I want more. :D

I cruise the forums and the latest uploads at least once a day. They are a delightful moment of relaxZZation.

But my favorite thing about this site is the members. I have to say you are a great group of enthusiasts to correspond with.

Originally posted by 26th-Z

But my favorite thing about this site is the members. I have to say you are a great group of enthusiasts to correspond with.

I second (or third?) that. I thought I knew a lot about Z cars from my younger days with them, but you guys humble me with your experience and willingness to help. I use the recent postings at the bottom of the home page most of the time to keep up with conversations.

Thanks!

i must say i like the forums and then i like the chat.

i wish more persons would use the chat though.

kind of looks funny when it s onlyl me and 2many in there.

though hes never t a loss for words

i love the site in general all together.

looking at Z car pics is always a favorite of mine as well:love:

I also like the members for the same reasons carguyinok gave. A lot of other forums have the equivalent of a guy who only owns/drives a ford pinto giving you his opinion on what its like to own a ferrari 250gto.

About the chat, can the channel be somehow accessed with an IRC client? I would like to idle in there, but it's a pain to leave that browser window open waiting for someone to join in, especially when noone is in there at the time. I already idle in a lot of channels with my irc client, so it would be pretty convenient. I think a lot of other members would find it useful to be able to leave an irc client running (for those with an always-on connection), to go and check out what was going on while they were out working on their Z. :D

Andrew

This is a great forum. Before I joined I would always look at the pictures. I still do that even if I have looked at the pictures over and over. However, the forum is in my opinion the strongest point of this site because whenever I needed answers the other members were prompt and very helpful due to their vast knowledge about these cars we all share a passion for. Keep up the good work everyone.

-Ben

It has to be the members, yes the most impressive part is the members, the stories, real life experiences and the endless depth to their knowledge of the classic Z. I am also impressed with the depth of information imbedded in the forum data, when the search engine is used (sensational). The forum always manages to intrigue and the photo galleries are brilliant.

Short answer "everything it is the best"

That's my opinion

cheers

Steve :classic: