The OG 240Z - Reanimation Project - Page 9 - Build Threads - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

The OG 240Z - Reanimation Project

Featured Replies

I would. But it will take me 35+ hours to get there. If I leave immediately. And break the speed limit.

  • Author
  • Popular Post

Well I made it! Got in late and just laid low. Had a beer with my local Z buddy from home. We met along the way for the last leg near Nashville.

Man was that a long trip. But we made it!!!!!! I'm not sure which surprised me more with the success... Me, or the car!!😃

  • Author
  • Popular Post

Proof I made it! This is at the judged show. I wasn't ever able to register though because I think it was full.

But the zcon organizers liked the car and told me to park it on the show field anyway. Im honored!!

IMG_2025-09-09-13-29-02-600.jpg

Sometimes the journey is more rewarding that the show, congrats on all your efforts to make it to the event! Let's see what it can do on the track.

Great Job Bruce!!!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

That front bumper is going to take 1st place hands down!!! Great job Bruce on making the trip!

Congrats Bruce! The hatch strut is holding!

I reckon that they saw the PA license plates and determined that if you were crazy enough to drive it down to Nashville, your car deserved to be seen with the rest of the cars.

11 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Proof I made it! This is at the judged show.

Bruce, how many miles have you driven now as i got no idea, a 1000?

In my country you can't drive 350 km, you run out of land! :-)

Mart.(in)

  • Author

Thanks for the continued support guys!

The car has a total of 71000 miles. And looking at the condition, it's a true 71000. So it's typical sketchy details when buying something like this used, but it appears the odometer has not rolled over.

And of those miles, I've put about 1400 of them on since I got the car on the road. 400 before departing for Nashville, and about 1000 to got here.

  • Author
  • Popular Post

Todays event... I put a160 degree thermostat in. Didn't expect it would help anything, and it didn't. But just for completeness, I had to.

So cut some gaskets from sheet with the scissors that came from the first aid kit and the hole punch borrowed from the hotel lobby desk. Haha!

IMG_2025-09-12-09-03-19-263.jpg

IMG_2025-09-12-09-15-07-751.jpg

Nice work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.