IGNORED

Palco/Dashtop interior panels

grannyknot

The panels that came with the car were in very poor shape so the owner has sprung for a full set from Palco panels, they arrived today.

We only placed the order a week and a half ago, good customer service, lots of communication. From what I can see, for new panels they are pretty much the only game in town.  There is this guy, https://jpfibershop.com/producto/datsun-s30-240z-260z-280z-full-rear-interior-trim-frp-version/

who says he can make you a full set of panels for $400,  but I just can't see that. Too good to be true and the photos of his work don't inspire me with confidence.

So here are some pics, the plastic is just slightly thicker than the originals or it could just be that the plastic is new, the colour is perfect to my eye and they are painted, the pattern is an exact match.  I test fitted 2 panels and some small trimming will be needed but so far I'm very impressed.

I've got a bunch of other stuff that has to be done before I get to the interior but I'll post pics when I get to that part.

IMG_2294.JPG

IMG_2295.JPG

IMG_2296.JPG

IMG_2297.JPG

IMG_2298.JPG

IMG_2299.JPG

IMG_2301.JPG

• Like 2
  • Wow 1