IGNORED

ISO set (4 or 5) of 5-slot aluminum wheels (15x7)

orange1200

I understand your passion!  Shipping will be expensive. I can give you two shippers in my hometown 28607. I’ll measure and weigh one of the boxes…..you can arrange your own shipping or at least investigate it…..if we make a deal I’ll take them to your shipper and they can ship to you…..shipping will be expensive……just sayn

• 2 weeks later...

if this deal falls through, I have a set of 14x7 slots that you can have if you come to Indiana to pick them up.  They were freshly resurfaced by a professional wheel restoration shop and have a coat of clear over them.   They look new in every respect except you would need to find center caps.

On 5/22/2023 at 9:56 AM, 87mj said:

if this deal falls through, I have a set of 14x7 slots that you can have if you come to Indiana to pick them up.  They were freshly resurfaced by a professional wheel restoration shop and have a coat of clear over them.   They look new in every respect except you would need to find center caps.

Wish I lived closer, I’d take them. I forget how many sets I have. When I first got my race Z I picked up several sets, both 6”, and 7”. The class I ran in required 14” wheels. Hoosier still makes tires, the Street TD, a DOT legal bias ply with tread that works very well in 225/50-14.

They fit well on a Z.

In My Yard

And look just as good on the pavement as they do ten to twelve inches in the air.

SIR 5B

Edited by Racer X
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, orange1200 said:

87mj,

This deal worked out (shout out to Travel'n Man) I may still be interested for a second set. Where in IN are you? Many thanks

I am located along US30 between Warsaw and Fort Wayne. If you can find US30, the rest is easy.