IGNORED

ISO set (4 or 5) of 5-slot aluminum wheels (15x7)

orange1200

I am a forum noob that, after much online searching with no luck, is hoping that the deep and broad experiences available here may have some advice if not answers. I am recent owner of a new (to me) 260Z (1/74 build date) with stock 4x114.3mm wheel hubs. I am on a quest to find a set (4 or 5) of 15x7 slotted mag wheels that look like the attached photo. (16x7 *may* also work.) These were common for these cars at the time, though then typically with a 14-in. diameter. Motorsports in Orange, CA, has a listing for them but no information about IF much less WHEN they may become available.
www.thezstore.com/product/4707/msa-flashback-slotted-15x7-wheel-kit-70-85-z-zx
Any and all suggestions are welcome. Many thanks in advance!

Slot Mags 4x114.3 15x7.PNG

9 hours ago, Yarb said:

Didn’t Appliance wheels have something similar back in the day?

A number of different manufacturers made the aluminum slot wheels. I have 5 or 6 sets of 14 X 7 wheels, US Indy, Appliance, American Racing, and some with no markings.

Can you send the specs and photos? Are the center caps in good shape? I'm not sure what kind of lug nuts are required. My current Rota wheels use acorn style but my 5-slot wheels on my 71 1200 coupe used capped nuts with straight shafts sized to fit the round wheel holes. Do you have nuts for them? Many thanks