IGNORED

280z Bumper Conversion: Who Kept 280z Lower Valence?

Muzez

4 hours ago, Muzez said:

Just got my xenon 3125 drop shipped from xenon through an eBay reseller. Packaging seemed much nicer than your experience @Av8ferg

My wife’s cat for scale

F0A4B603-2C55-4C04-A7B7-B53868B03E82.jpeg

That's how mine came 5 or so years ago.  Sadly, it's still in the same box and is sitting next to the car.  I did drive it a few miles today.  🙂

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Great wordplay!

This is very funny, thank you.

😉

6 minutes ago, Jeff G 78 said:

That's how mine came 5 or so years ago.  Sadly, it's still in the same box and is sitting next to the car.  I did drive it a few miles today.  🙂

At least it is getting some miles! It will happen eventually! 

3 minutes ago, Muzez said:

😉

At least it is getting some miles! It will happen eventually! 

LOL.  I've had it almost 32 years and it's still not done.  I did mount an OE side mirror today that I bought from fixitman.  Hey Cliff @siteunseen, the OE mirror barely added any width to the car, so it still fits through the tiny garage door.  🙂  I took it for a quick drive today after installing the mirror and now I have a little leak under the car.  Might be the speedo cable O-ring at the trans.