IGNORED

ZCON 2022

16 minutes ago, jfa.series1 said:

I just spotted a date comment by Chris Karl on FB. The ZCON 2022 dates are July 25-30, Birmingham, Alabama. He noted that the website should go up this week. The judged car show will be an indoor event per pics he has posted.

Dang it. I was hoping for nice weather. Oh well, they have to snag Barber when it's available. 😞

• Like 2

"It's not the heat as much as it the humidity" 

I hate that saying, hot is hot no matter the adjectives but those new dates are smack dab in the hottest part of our summer. High heat warnings everyday but Barber's is very nice. I'll be at the pool attending via classiczcars.com. LOL

Night time is the right time in July and August. We'll have our nightly safety meetings at the host hotel bar area. I can't wait!

Edited by siteunseen
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, jfa.series1 said:

Oh Yeah! It was a June scorcher for sure. I had a female rider from Japan at the COTA event. No A/C in the car, she began to suffer heatstroke and we had to move her to a late model car with A/C.

It's amazing how I spent several summers in the south driving around in cars without AC. I was just happy to have cars that ran decent, and I didn't have to pay for them. I still drive around in the heat without AC in the Z cars, but now it's by choice.

• Agree 2

20 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

Everyone remember just how hot it was out there on the tarmac for the people's choice in Memphis?   :excl:

P1070480.JPG

I went out for lunch with Blue @240260280 and Ms. Blue. We were trying to decide where to go and the answer was "Any place that has air conditioning. Oh... And eat slow!" 

Too bad your view was blocked by that sweaty fat guy. LOL

• Haha 3