IGNORED

Good place to advertise my '77 280z 2+2 project

dmack

11 hours ago, dmack said:

I have my '77 280z 2+2 advertised on this site and  the Zcar web site but so far no one has even inquired about it. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to advertise?

Well the reason you have not had any inquiries about your car is that most if not all members here already have a Z and aren't looking for a 2nd, sort of preaching to the choir.  Also a 2+2 is a harder to sell because they weren't that popular back in the day and still don't have a large following.  The usual places to sell your car are craigslist, ebay, Hemmings, Bring a Trailer, and Auto Trader.

• Agree 1

In addition to what @grannyknotsaid, you are in an area renown for rusted cars, and you don't have any photos of underneath the car or of other rust-prone areas.

Grannyknot hits on the biggest issue. The 2+2 just isn't that popular. You have to be lucky enough to post an ad when one of the few people who wants a 2+2 is looking.

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, SteveJ said:

Grannyknot hits on the biggest issue. The 2+2 just isn't that popular.

Right, thats why i wanted one, just for daily drive.. As the dutchies are the tallest people in the world.. (i'm 6foot 4 about...)  i prefer the 2+2 because there is just a bit more room behind the wheel.. 

I never sat in a s30 2+2, i do fit in a 240z s30 though.. ones i sat in a s130 2 seater... i did'nt fit because of the high seats i think the re was not enough room for my big head.. 😮

Edited by dutchzcarguy