Brakeline question - Page 4 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brakeline question

Featured Replies

12 hours ago, AK260 said:

Pat, could one just make one?  I mean, if you have a metal lathe you could turn a big chunk of aluminum

Haven't read it all but print it with a 3d printer should be easy.. and light..

I got the stainless line replacements from Classic Tube. Reasonably priced and ready to go. 

  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks for recommending that flare tool, works like a charm.

It also doesn’t mar up the outside of the pipe like the old style does.

533f90babae144ef9eafaf739e0af4d4.jpg

cdece391f9e6f99e27fc0469e2316858.jpg

Flair from parts store pipe

d3e29189d7dce7e50601be1b03b9df38.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/5/2021 at 11:54 AM, conedodger said:

I got the stainless line replacements from Classic Tube. Reasonably priced and ready to go. 

Me too.

You only need to straighten out the shipping bends.

I picked up the full setup, all brake, clutch, and fuel lines, for my 72.

3 minutes ago, Racer X said:

Me too.

You only need to straighten out the shipping bends.

I picked up the full setup, all brake, clutch, and fuel lines, for my 72.

I didn't get the clutch and fuel because with my Rebello 3.0, I had to make my own delivery and return.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Thanks for recommending that flare tool, works like a charm.

It also doesn’t mar up the outside of the pipe like the old style does.

533f90babae144ef9eafaf739e0af4d4.jpg

cdece391f9e6f99e27fc0469e2316858.jpg

Flair from parts store pipe

d3e29189d7dce7e50601be1b03b9df38.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Those are very impressive flares! [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

That tool is worth every Penny !

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.