IGNORED

Total dog but...

siteunseen

It's ready to hit the road though.  That's something.  And it's got poly...

Seller's description

Selling my 72 240z Runs and drives but the carbs will need to be retuned. Has l24 with twin 32/36 Weber's 240sx rear disk conversion New clutch hydraulics Will need floor pans 10 gal fuel cell temporarily installed Comes with full poly bushing kit. As well as a spare l28 motor Rear apron was cut out due to excessive rust

image.png

That dog is about $3,240 too much. I've had better S30 cars given to me.

People would offer me a car for $200, and I'd be like, "I'll haul it away for you if you have a title."

They would whine some, I'd explain the tiny amount it would get at the scrap yard, their wife would give them an elbow in the ribs, they would fork over the title and help me load it up.

Edited by Racer X
  • Like 2

That there is one well ventilated and holey 73.....yes 73.  Purdy color mind you.

All I see if a pile of heavenly parts too far away to do anything about.   Sigh.....

Edited by zKars
  • Like 2

You can’t make this stuff up LOL! Don’t understand why it doesn’t sell, one just sold for $310,000.00. “Probably shouldn’t have used it for surf fishing....at least should have remembered to move it before the tide came in”!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1