IGNORED

Z's on BAT and other places collection

Zed Head

14 hours ago, DatsunZGuy said:

The walk around video of the car seems show more of a uniform paint finish.

Oh well.. then the problem must be my eyes.. because at 0:42 minute into the vid i see A LOT of paint difference between the fender and the door.. to many not a problem.. But i got a saying here.. If that car is painted in one piece (As it should have been done) I eat a car!  (And then i always say: of chocolate ofcourse..) 🤣

But (anyway..) is has some paint differences in the "bolted parts" like the doors,fenders,headlightscoops rear hatch and hood...  They are small but are definately there.

(That's why i insisted that my painter painted my car in one and the same afternoon in the same conditions in the same booth.

14 hours ago, DatsunZGuy said:

The seller explained the shade variance my have been attributed to the filters used during photo session.

Could be, hard to tell from pictures, but I can see what Mart is saying here. Could be just light effects

On 3/18/2024 at 1:35 PM, DatsunZGuy said:

The seller explained the shade variance my have been attributed to the filters used during photo session.

Sold for $82,500. I think that's a solid price. It would have probably brought a little more a few years ago

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Patcon said:

Sold for $82,500. I think that's a solid price. It would have probably brought a little more a few years ago

I concur. 

As a joke, I told my wife that $75,000 was my budget on this auction.  She didn't find the humor in it. 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Patcon said:

That's a cool old caddy! Probably gets about 5mpg LOL

Has to be a nice ride too.  Potential buyers probably aren't bothered by the mpg's.  $172,000 didn't get it, but they're working on a deal.  

image.png

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Zed Head said:

Another Datsun GTO.  240Z this time.  No reserve!

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1962-ferrari-250-gto-replica/

image.png

not bad ! he really did put in effort. Is this allowed by Ferrari ? Cause usually when you make replica's you have lawyers all over you 😂

It's cool but I wouldn't drive around in a replica lol

• Agree 1