IGNORED

Trump and political comments, opinions, supported by fact or not

Zed Head

People can't resist posting about election topics and other things that they feel strongly about so I'm starting this new thread.  Feel free, let Mike decide what to about it.

The dead horse is getting bloody.

p.s.  I didn't create the Topic because I wanted to see more politics.  Just trying to isolate it.

Edited by Zed Head
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, lonetreesteve said:

My vote would be not to have political rants on this site. I have always thought that this site, just like sports is an escape from the political B.S.  Please find a political site to your liking and do your venting there. 

which is why I posted, no one changes their minds and there are different sides each have members here. Typically I would not post but after having to withdraw from this before I felt like getting my view stated, then leave.

• Like 1

Once again, what do think your going to see/read in this thread titled "original boobs thread"?

This one is titled...

Trump and political comments, opinions, supported by fact or not

simply move on past if you want to talk about your car. I could care less about mine right now. They maybe for sale very soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like regardless who won, 50% Will be happy 50% will not be. Maybe the rioting will stop?

I also wonder if the pandemic will magically disappear. 

I honestly believe Trump lost for one reason only, Trump. At some point the customer (Voters)  have to be spoken too in a way where they at least feel like they are a customer and not a stupid idiot, even though they may be!

Edited by JSM