IGNORED

Zeta causes long ago anxiety

siteunseen

No power! Hot or cold anything. Candles and shop LEDs. Saving my laptop battery for bedtime dvd, Family Guy you pervs. LOL

Lost it about 3 a.m. sleeping like a rock but my best damn Buddy woke me up. Been up since then too. 

Had to to lace my hiking boots in the pretty much dark and my pee hole was on my back side. Luckily the restaurant had power so I coffeed up there and rearranged my clothes. Going to be hard going to sleep but I have products for that so not so bad as my head in the morning.

Anyhow, bored to death and thanks for letting me vent a little. Houses across the street have power. WTF!

Electricity is like a Z, you won't miss it for years then one day it's gone. 

I'll be buying a generator as soon as they're available. Enjoy your commercials tonight. 

• Like 2

That sucks.  I had my power go out for four days due to cold, wind and snow.  Found out the fireplace really sucked, like it sucked all the heat out of the house instead of creating any.  It was worthless as a heat provider.

But you should have been ready.  It was predicted over a year ago.  Your free paper towels will arrive soon.

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When you reach the right age the generator won’t be good enough. It will be whole house self starter running on the continuous supply of natural gas., a strong WiFi connection and a cable TV booster. 

Oh forget about the heated garage floor and driveway

Edited by 7tooZ
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, 7tooZ said:

When you reach the right age the generator won’t be good enough. It will be whole house self starter running on the continuous supply of natural gas., a strong WiFi connection and a cable TV booster. 

Oh forget about the heated garage floor and driveway

Im already there!