Jump to content


Is this the rocker panel

Recommended Posts

I need to buy panels for the left and right side below each door handle... is this called the rocker panel? I usually buy from Z Car depot but i dont see anything there. I might be calling it the 

wrong thing?





Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, looks like it from your picture.  Check out KlassicFab Vintage JDM, I've been hearing very good things about their parts.  If you do not see what you want on their website just contact them since their website is not current with all their parts (they are constantly rolling out new items).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.