IGNORED

240Z Fender Replacement Question

Zaspen

I had no luck with my local Nissan dealer today- oh well.  If I need to work with my current fenders I will need to by the patch panel for the lower half of the fender.  Has anyone seen a panel to replace the inner brace?  One fender's is pretty rotten and the other was cut out during a previous "repair".  I did find a a fiberglass one which was interesting but I need good old fashioned sheet metal. 

12 hours ago, Zaspen said:

I had no luck with my local Nissan dealer today- oh well.  If I need to work with my current fenders I will need to by the patch panel for the lower half of the fender.  Has anyone seen a panel to replace the inner brace?  One fender's is pretty rotten and the other was cut out during a previous "repair".  I did find a a fiberglass one which was interesting but I need good old fashioned sheet metal. 

Look in my build thread. I believe I have some pictures of me rebuilding the inner brace from scratch

On 11/10/2019 at 5:53 AM, Zaspen said:

I'm not too far from canada. I'm going to call a dealer over the broader and see what they say. Roadtrip! 

I think that you will find out that you would be better off having the parts shipped across the border. Customs is a nightmare! The stories that I could tell........................