A dumb question... - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

A dumb question...

Featured Replies

Drool.... 24(0) karat gold block....

Put both engines back in.. inline 12.. although 2x6 would probably fit easier LOL

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

12 hours ago, wheee! said:

Drool.... 24(0) karat gold block....

I offered to paint the engine for the guy so he wouldn’t have a red engine in a green car. He picked gold - and I’m digging it- lol - get it!

32 minutes ago, madkaw said:

 I’m digging it

Oy. That hurt.

If that were mine, I wouldn't be in any rush to paint it that color.

There.... We're even.

Trust the Captain to dredge up another pun... I smelt it a mile away!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.