IGNORED

Sex or Z?

Zvoiture

Which is more important:  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Which is more important:

• Sex
    • Z's

Even though driving my Z at a fast pace or in an autoX on the edge is pure heaven, I'd still have to say sex is king!

As for the impending discussion between which is better: wife or car? All I know is that I can always depend on "Rosie and her four sisters" when the car or the wife breaks down and won't perform!:classic:

Think of it this way. Which would you rather give up permanently, sex or Z cars?

I can think of other sports cars that might entertain (my 76 Porsche 930 comes to mind) but Ken's substitue for sex just doesn't seem to be as apealing an alternative.(though certainly cheaper to maintain)

It depends who the sex is with also. If it's cheap dirty and a one night stand well I'd pick my Z over it anyday of the week. However if it's with someone your comftable with and have been married to or seeing for a long time and on a consistant basis then I'd give up my Z for the time being and focus on the task at hand.

I could always buy another Z later on in life when i have the money to really look after her.

Just my 2cents.

PS: Without Sex none of us would be having this discussion think about it!!!

No contest. If I had to give up one forever, it would be the Z. I have 26 years invested in my wife. However, the challenge now is how to keep both :classic: I already went 13 years without a Z.:cry: