IGNORED

SB Needles to Resolve Lean WOT with SUs

Duffman

Forgive my ignorance - I have to ask to learn: how does pushing the needles up differ from dropping the jets? With my limited knowledge, I would have said that it’s changing the annulus area akin to winding down the jets, but is there something special going on when you move needles instead of jets?

I am new and learning how to decipher the postings. When someone says SU, most of the time they mean SU-H (roundtops) Not SU-HIF (flattops) with Integrated Float, also the flattops have a "Anti-stall fuel rich mechanism" that keeps this from being a problem.

Edited by Craig24
  • Like 2

Bump on this thread....   

Wanted to let you all know I have extra sets of "SB" (2 sets) and "SM" (1 set) needles.   They were too rich for my L24 config so am selling at a good price for anyone who uses them.  

I am currently using "SL" Needles with very good results... as it's close to the N-27 stock needles.

Many thanks......