IGNORED

ZCON 2020 Location Confirmed?

jfa.series1

15 minutes ago, ZCarFever said:

My room is booked in Franklin for the week! Still thinking if I will drive the ‘73 for a real road trip or haul it... Anyone else from the Canadian east coast having plans to attend?

How?  Where?  I checked online and nothing shows available in the town.

Just now, ZCarFever said:

@SteveJ just checked again on Zcon 2020, registration does not seems to be open yet and the Embassy Suite on Cool Springs blvd  in Franklin shows N/A for those dates?..

Are you clicking on the Hotel link at http://zcon.org? Are you choosing dates from 12-20 September 2020? I just tried it, and there are rooms available. I do not know if there are any issues with booking if you are not in the US.

Hotel.jpg

I set my reservation from 13-20 September and didn't have any issues.

You can reserve the hotel room without registering. Registration should be open later this month. The committee is still ironing out details.

• Thanks 1

FYI, when looking at the ZCON website on a phone, there should be a menu icon in the top right corner of the screen (on top of the second N in Nissan on the image below). It is the 3 horizontal bars. When you touch it, it brings up the site menu. You can get to the hotel link that way.

Screenshot_20191008-183243_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.