IGNORED

Veterans...

siteunseen

3 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Thank you for your service from all of us.  I can write whatever I want thanks to you guys and girls.  If other roads were taken and some turns missed a loud mouth like me would be in a plastic barrel in Turkey.

Surely you mean plastic wrap.... Turkish people are cheaper than @Captain Obvious to waste a perfectly good plastic barrel ..... Just kidding. I can't laugh too much as my roots trace back to Hungary.  And it was great to meet you at ZCon. Next time, BEER! :beer:

• Haha 1

She who must be obeyed has reduced his killing funds!  A few rounds of Siran Wrap would be much cheaper.  Good call Wayne!

I think you and Captain Obvious plus myself would be a hotels best trio.  I would take the bath tub as long as you two promise not to pee in there. ROFL

Branson or Nashville?   Maybe you two will have a/c for our '77s figured out by then?

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

She who must be obeyed has reduced his killing funds!  A few rounds of Siran Wrap would be much cheaper.  Good call Wayne!

I think you and Captain Obvious plus myself would be a hotels best trio.  I would take the bath tub as long as you two promise not to pee in there. ROFL

Branson or Nashville?   Maybe you two will have a/c for our '77s figured out by then?

I sure am glad I wasn't taking a sip when I read your reply.... SPEEEEEEWWWWW

I think if that is going to happen, we need to ask @Zup's better half to do some research on rooms,.... Zup and @S30Driver had some really NICE suites - Are you guys IN?. But, I'm sure I would be the one banished to the bathtub according to Bruce's observations... err, complaints.

I'm on the fence on Branson, leaning in a nay way, but am ON for Nashville.

Edited by wal280z
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

Thank you for your service from all of us.  I can write whatever I want thanks to you guys and girls.  If other roads were taken and some turns missed a loud mouth like me would be in a plastic barrel in Turkey.

Cliff

Cliff, on behalf of the Vets in the group, I thank you for the recognition.  It hasn't always been that way. 

Although I helped keep the world safe from Communism during my 20 year Air Force career last century, I still know some folks who could stuff you in a plastic barrel and send you to Turkey.  LOL

Dennis

• Like 2
  • Haha 2